(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
Breathe Easier with the Power of Salt!
Neti Pot is as an all-natural way to safely and effectively relieve nasal congestion and sinus symptoms without the worry of harmful side-effects using original Himalayan crystal salt.
The Souk Galleria exclusive Neti Pot uses the gentle flow of gravity to deliver a controlled flow of the all-natural saline solution into the nasal passages, while its ceramic tip provides a gentle seal with your nostril, creating a comfortable nasal washing experience.
Suitable for all ages
BENEFITS OF USING NETI POT
- Nasal Washing regularly may reduce the duration and frequency of cold & flu symptoms and promote long term nasal health
Nasal Washing moisturizes dry nasal passages and aids in the removal of mucus and irritants such as dust particles, pollen, and other debris, keeping nasal passages clear and allowing you to breathe easier
Provides all natural relief of nasal congestion and irritations associated with cold and flu, allergies, dry air, sinusitis and rhinitis
- Removes inflammation-causing elements
- Improve the ability of your respiratory system to self-clean
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT:
Make a saline solution:
- Add 1 teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt (included) to a 16-ounce glass of lukewarm water.
- Stir the solution.
You can store the remaining solution at room temperature for up to two days. If your nostrils sting for any reason after using this solution with the neti pot, use half the salt when making another batch.
Use the neti pot in a room with a sink.
- Add the saline solution to a clean, dry neti pot.
- Bend over the sink and look straight down at the sink basin.
- Turn your head at a 45-degree angle.
- Gently press the spout of the neti pot into the nostril closest to the ceiling.
- Make sure you have a seal between the neti pot and your nostril. The neti pot shouldn’t touch your septum.
Breathe through your mouth during this step.
- Tip the neti pot so the saline solution reaches your nostril.
- Keep the neti pot tipped while the solution runs through your nostril and leaves through your other nostril.
The solution will drain out of the nostril closest to the sink basin.
- Continue to pour the solution into your nostril until the neti pot is empty.
- Once you’ve used all of the solution, remove the neti pot from your nostril and bring your head up.
- Breathe through both nostrils to clear out your nose.
- Use a tissue to absorb remaining saline and mucus that drips from your nose.
Repeat the steps above to use the neti pot on your other nostril.
- 1 ceramic Neti Pot
- 50 grams original pink Himalayan salt
STORAGE AND MAINTENANCE
- Always clean and dry your neti pot after each use. Wash the neti pot with hot water and antibacterial soap. Dry it thoroughly with a fresh paper towel, or let it air dry.
- Replace your neti pot as often as you replace your toothbrush to avoid bacteria and microbe buildup.
- Use only distilled water, tap water boiled for several minutes and left to cool to a lukewarm temperature, or properly filtered water.
- Don’t use water that’s too hot or too cold. Water that’s lukewarm or room temperature is best for your neti pot.
- Discontinue use of your neti pot if it stings your nostrils, causes ear pain, or doesn’t improve symptoms.
- Talk to a pediatrician before using the neti pot on a young child.
- As the salt is untreated and unrefined, please make sure all crystals dissolve before use.