(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
Breathe in the benefits of Pink Himalayan Salt with our easy to use Himalayan Salt Inhaler. This ceramic inhaler allows you to benefit from all-natural salt air therapy (halo therapy) at home.
When you inhale through the mouthpiece, the passing moisture absorbs micron particles of the incredibly pure and mineral-laden Himalayan Pink Salt that filters through the entire respiratory system.
This inhaler is safe for children ages 5 and up.
BENEFITES OF USING SALT INHALER
- Eases nasal congestion
- Clears the mucus buildup in dry climates
- Reduces breathing allergies such as dust allergy, pollen, etc.
- Boosts the immune system by clearing the body of toxins
- Himalayan salt is a great anti-inflammatory which reduces inflammation
- Improves breathing during yoga and meditation
- Increases serotonin levels in the body
- The negative ions helps your body in reducing stress levels and support better moods
- Aids in detoxification by removing the toxins
- Aids in deep sleep by calming stress levels
- Our All Natural Pink Himalayan Salt is the highest quality, food grade, Pakistani Himalayan Salt
- Inhaler size: 4.5" x 2"
- 1 ceramic salt inhaler
- 50 grams original pink Himalayan salt
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT:
- Remove the rubber stopper and place salt crystals of Pink Himalayan Salt (included) in the chamber at the bottom of the salt inhaler.
- Breathe through the opening at the top of the inhaler, slowly drawing the salt-infused air deep into your lungs. We suggest breathing in through your mouth and out through your nose. Do not exhale back through the mouthpiece. This will cause moisture in the salt and you will need to replace it. You may experience some coughing or sneezing when the inhaling process starts.
- Hold the salt air for 1 or 2 seconds before exhaling.
- For optimum results, use your salt inhaler for 15 minutes each day.
STORAGE AND MAINTENANCE
- If using the inhaler on a daily basis, we recommend replacing the salt every 30 days. It can be changed less often if the inhaler is used only moderately.
- If the salt crystals become moist, don’t use the inhaler until you replace the salt.
- Before replacing salt crystals, rinse the inhaler with water and make sure it’s completely dry before refilling.
Check with your doctor before using a salt inhaler or any other salt therapy method.